I'm Supertramp, and you're Super-Apple

Saturday, April 11, 2009

if you left it up to me, every day would be a holiday from real.


The above is my current daydream and previous childhood escape of Lavallette, New Jersey.
*

sunsurf&sandplaylist
"I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend..." - Black Kids
"Lola Stars and Stripes" - The Stills
"Sly" - The Cat Empire
"Holiday From Real" - Jack's Mannequin
"Jacqueline" - Franz Ferdinand
"Baby Fratelli" - The Fratellis
"Mother Mary" - Foxboro Hot Tubs
"Don't You Evah" - Spoon
"Once Bitten, Twice Shy" - Ian Hunter
"Rock the Casbah" - The Clash
"Float On" - Modest Mouse
"Rivers of Babylon" - Sublime
"Heavy Metal Drummer" - Wilco
"Soul Meets Body" - Death Cab for Cutie

1 comment:

  1. dude write longer posts and i will love you forever

    ReplyDelete

followers

about me

My photo
United States
in my spare time i enjoy speaking in foreign accents, playing goal, reading short stories, surfing badly, wearing sweatpants in public, watching bend it like beckham, singing harmony, and looking stuff up on wikipedia. i also row five seat in a sweep eight, which i like most of the time.