I'm Supertramp, and you're Super-Apple

Monday, February 23, 2009

new math

the time: 2 07 am, eastern standard time. what am i doing up at this ungodly hour, you may ask? what would benjamin franklin say? well, good people, ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies.
the music: all of Emotional Rescue. hugs (not drugs) to mick and keith.
the ear candy: Sony Studio Monitors. i rock it old school.
the garb: black tights, bluish-gray kimono style sweater dress, discarded brocade flats. i intend to wear it to school tomorrow/today. and maybe even sleep in it.
the hair: the result of two semi-unfortunate haircuts.
the mindset: out to lunch.
the preoccupation: new math by craig damrauer.













***courtesy of NEWMATH by Craig Damrauer. see www(dot)morenewmath(dot)com for more!***

1 comment:

  1. hmm some interesting equations. please let me know what you think of my artwork...
    http:\\www.untumsmunudmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

followers

about me

My photo
United States
in my spare time i enjoy speaking in foreign accents, playing goal, reading short stories, surfing badly, wearing sweatpants in public, watching bend it like beckham, singing harmony, and looking stuff up on wikipedia. i also row five seat in a sweep eight, which i like most of the time.