I'm Supertramp, and you're Super-Apple

Monday, June 8, 2009

chronofunction.

in one day: i will have a chemistry double header. it wouldn't be the first time, but it also will be the last. praise jeezus.

in two days: we'll finish a really terrible movie in my european history class. (fade in...fade out.)

in ten days: my sophomore slump will be over.

in fifteen days: i'll be wreaking havoc in Edgartown, Mass.

in twenty days: The Boy will leave for Israel

in twenty-five days: annie and i will be leaving Martha's Vineyard

in thirty days: i shall learn to scull... properly.

1 comment:

followers

about me

My photo
United States
in my spare time i enjoy speaking in foreign accents, playing goal, reading short stories, surfing badly, wearing sweatpants in public, watching bend it like beckham, singing harmony, and looking stuff up on wikipedia. i also row five seat in a sweep eight, which i like most of the time.